It’s early in the campaign season and endorsements for 2018 are beginning to roll in. You can also look to see who endorsed my 2014 campaign and 2016 campaign.
- Stand for Children, a coalition of educators, parents and advocates that strives to ensure that all children, regardless of their background, graduate high school prepared for, and with access to, college or career training
Public Safety Advocates
- Washington Fire Chiefs, representing the leaders of fire departments and emergency medical services throughout Washington
- Valley Professional Firefighters (IAFF Local 1352), representing the 100+ firefighters of Valley Regional Fire Authority
- Associated General Contractors of Washington, representing over 600 general contractors and other construction-industry companies in Western Washington
- Association of Washington Business, the largest statewide business association, with nearly 8,000 members representing 700,000 employees
- Washington Retail Association, representing over 3,500 retail storefronts in all parts of the state, from the largest national chains to the smallest independent businesses